What if my Case was filed in another of State ?

If your case is issued in another State you may not be required to use a process server. However the person who serves the papers MUST follow the issuing States Rules of Civil Procedure. Even if the State where you filed does not require a Licensed Server, keep in mind that a process server is someone who is experienced in serving legal documents efficiently. Also Direct Access professional process servers are knowledgeable of the legislation required to properly Serve documents from ALL 50 Sates